Cats & dogs are welcome at our community. A Pet Agreement is required for all pets and additional fees apply. Any violation of pet rules and regulations can result in charges to your account, loss of pet privileges, or eviction. See restrictions below.
Number of Pets Two maximum.
Service Animals or Assistance Animals for Disabled Service animals or other assistance animals for disabled residents will always be permitted with verification that the resident qualifies as disabled and requires the animal in order to have equal opportunity to use and enjoy the apartment and community. A Pet Addendum will be required; however, all fees, deposits, and renters’ insurance requirements specific to the animal will be waived. Rules and regulations will apply to the animal.
Dogs The following dog breeds are not allowed (no full or mix of any of the following) Vet statement is required:
- Alaskan Malamute
- American Bulldog
- Chow Dalmatian
- Dogo Argentino
- German Shepherd
- Husky Presa Canario
- Staffordshire Terrier/Pit Bull
or any other breed prohibited by management for life/safety reasons. We may change the restricted breed list after thirty (30) days notice; however, if such change means that your dog will no longer be allowed, then your dog will nonetheless be permitted (grandfathered) until the expiration of your then-current lease term. No “visiting” pets are allowed.
Pet Rules and Regulations
1. Pets must be licensed and immunized in accordance with applicable regulations.
2. Dogs are not allowed outside the apartment unless on a leash (in accordance with local leash laws) and under your control or under the control of your designated responsible person.
3. Cats must be indoors only. Only domestic breeds are allowed. Pets must not be left alone, at any time, outside the apartment. Animal control will be called to remove any pets left unattended within the community.
4. Dogs may not be tied to any fixed object (such as a tree) anywhere in the community. You may not keep your pet on the balconies or patios unleashed or unattended at any time.
5. No pets are allowed in the swimming pool areas, other apartments, laundry rooms, offices, clubrooms, or other recreational facilities, except as required by applicable laws related to service animals or other assistance animals. 6. Dogs and cats must be housebroken.
7. Dogs and cats must be spayed or neutered, and no pet offspring are allowed.
8. Pets must be walked and curbed only in designated areas. You are responsible for immediate clean-up of pet waste. Pet waste is to be disposed of properly in plastic bags and placed in the dumpsters or other designated dog stations.
9. You will not allow any pet to become a nuisance or danger to other residents, which includes, but is not limited to, biting, excessive barking, or whining.
10. Upon maintenance requests, dogs must be restricted to an area not affected by the service request.
11. You are responsible for any extermination fees incurred as a result of keeping a pet in the apartment.
12. We may change any of the above Pet Rules and Regulations after thirty (30) days’ notice.